- O. Asik, Scalable Multi-Agent Decision Making Algorithms for Real World Problems (In Progress)
- E. Ozkucur, Semi-Supervised Map Learning and Navigation in Dynamic Environments Through Human Robot Interaction (In Progress)
- B. Gokce, Transfer Learning By Subgoal Discovery in Partially Observable Dynamic Environments (In Progress)
- T. Meriçli, Case Based Mobile Manipulation
- B. Eker, Evolutionary Algorithms for Solving DEC-POMDP Problems
- K. Kaplan, ADES: Autonomous Driver Evaluation System
- Ç. Meriçli, Multi-Resolution Model Plus Correction Paradigm for Task and Skill Refinement on Autonomous Robots
- H. Köse, A Collaborative Multi-agent Localization Technique for Autonomous Mobile Robots.
- A. Sardag, Autonomous Strategy Planning Under Uncertainty.
- M. T. Karadeniz, A Neuro-Fuzzy Approach to Partially Observable Robot Navigation Problems
M. Sc. Theses:
- B. Irfan, Manipulation and Placement Planning for Loading a Dishwasher by a Robot (In Progress)
- Y. Yildirim, Human-Aware Robot Navigation Using the Social Force Model (In Progress)
- U. Altinay, Development of a Five Degrees Of Freedom Robot Arm and a Three Finger End Effector Capable of Grasping Objects (In Progress)
- M. M. Sevim, Coordinating Arm and Body Movement of a Mobile Robot for Door Opening (In Progress)
- T. Ayar, Development of A Robot Actor with a Human Director (In Progress)
- B. Görer, Developing a Fitness Coach Robot for Elderly People in Assisted Living Environments
- O. Aşık, Using DEC-POMDP Algorithms to Solve Multi-Agent Decision Problems in Robot Soccer
- C. Kurtul, Road Lane and Traffic Sign Detection and Tracking
- O. F. Gunes, Implementation of a Mobile Tour-Guide Robot
- B. Kurt, Imitation of Human Arm Movements by a Humanoid Robot Using Monocular Vision
- S. Danis, Development of a Multi-Sensored Autonomous Ground Vehicle
- C. Kavaklioglu, Developing A Probabilistic Post Perception Module For Mobile Robotics
- B. Gokce, Design and Implementation of a Bipedal Walking Algorithm for Nao Humanoid Robots
- E. Ozkucur, Design and Implementation of Multi-agent Visual-SLAM Algorithms on Autonomous Robots
- T. Mericli, Braitenberg Soccer: Learning How to Play Soccer with Primitive Behaviors
- D. Sezen, Implementation of Continuous POMDP Algorithms on Autonomous Robots
- F. Geleri, Comparison of Path Planning Algorithms
- S. B. Özkan, Design and Simulation of Multi-agent Autonomous Robot Systems for Industrial Facilities
- S. Sarı, Design and Implementation of an Autonomous Tour Guide Robot
- B. Celik, S-Loc and My Environment: A New Localization System for Autonomous Robots
- Ç. Meriçli, Developing a Robust Multi-agent Task Allocation Algorithm for Four-legged Robotic Soccer Domain.
- Ü.D. Ulusar, Design And Implementation Of Real Time Planning Algoritms For Autonomous Robots.
- M. U. Tatlidede, Learning Multi-Agent Behavior through Reinforcement Learning
- L. Santemiz, Development of Fast Gaits for AIBO Robot
- K. Kaplan, Design and Implementation of Fast Controllers for Mobile Robots
- B. Talaysüm, Design and Implementation of a Simulated Autonomous Rescue Teams.
- L. Tolun, Development Of Area Coverage Algorithms For An Autonomous Vacuum Cleaner Robot.
- H. Köse, Towards a Robust Cognitive Architecture for Small Robots
- N. Kurtuldu, Development of a Fuzzy Controller for a Robot Arm Using Evolutionary Algorithms
- S. D. Köprülü, An Object Oriented Framework for Intelligent Control of an Automated Guided Vehicle.
- T. Karadeniz, Planning and Acting In Stochastic Domains for Mobile Robot Control.
- A. Sardag, Design Of An Autonomous Vacuum Cleaner Robot.